1. Walking past a professional basketball player on my way to work this morning. I encountered soon-to-be-professional basketball players in college, and was always in awe of their size – and the gentleman this morning was no different. He was likely around 7’ tall, and I casually watched him as we shared a brief moment of space – and I was genuinely amazed by his height, and curious about what his daily perspective must look like. It was a cool way to begin the day.
3. Seeing this image:
Then having my amazing colleagues continue the conversation with:
- Myspace: Here’s me eating a donut 7 years ago.
- Web MD: Here’s the side effects of eating donuts.
- Vine: Here is me eating a donut, over and over and over again.
- SnapChat: I have a donut and you don’t.
Clever people are awesome. 🙂