1. Enjoying sunrise occurring earlier and earlier with each new day. Sunshine never fails to improve my mood.
2. Learning a variety of facts that don’t seem to be true, but that actually are! Including:
- It is possible for a professional mimic to forget his voice.
- Mammoths were alive when the Great Pyramid was being built.
- Oxford University is older than the Aztec Empire. (Aztec = 1428-1521; Oxford = 1096-present)
- Anne Frank and Martin Luther King Jr. were born in the same year.
- Less time separates the existence of humans and the tyrannosaurus rex than the t-rex and the stegosaurus
3. Finding out about a super-cool website. A modern take on a classic activity.